Leonard X's 2012 Essentials

Time for a new playlist: Leonard X's Essential 2012



Songs that I fell in love with during the past year, some are singles, some are b-sides, others are album tracks, the only thing they have in common maybe is that, apart from the fact that I like them, they "happened" in particular moments of this year, and they perfectly embraced with a situation, a state of mind, a feeling. I hope you'll enjoy listening to this playlist as much as I did doing it, the order of the tracks is custom-made, is simply one of the ways I like to hear them. I think I'll do other "essentials" during this year, maybe with my favourite ballads, uptempos, or the most beautiful songs of all times for me...who knows...stay tuned and you'll discover! =)

Best wishes for this 2013 that's just begun!


Listen on Spotify: Leonard X's 2012 Essentials

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Saturdays American venture: What about US?

Leona Lewis - Glassheart